CCTV has become invaluable for not only helping to detect but also to deter different types of crime, such as anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal damage, and for evaluating stored images as an investigative tool. It is proven that having highly visible cameras covering vulnerable areas of your premises reduces the opportunity to commit crime, both from external and internal sources.
CCTV Surveillance Cameras and Equipment
There is currently a vast array of CCTV Cameras and equipment on the market due to the many site specific and environmental conditions that need to be considered when designing a practical CCTV System.
Security Services Ltd can evaluate your site and discuss the available options to suit your specific needs to ensure that the installation provides you with a highly effective security enhancement at affordable pricing.
The technology for today’s CCTV systems has greatly improved over the last few years making it easy and affordable for businesses and homes alike.
- Commercial CCTV
- Domestic CCTV
- Face Recognition Cameras
- Remote Viewing
- Digital Video Recording
A SAMPLE OF OUR MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE:
- Inspection of all major system components and connections for signs of damage.
- Check control equipment such as DVRs, hard-drives, monitors for correct operation.
- Check all mains and power supplies.
- Check the time and date settings within all the equipment.
- Check the integrity of all CCTV system cabling for any visible damage.
- Clean cameras, lenses and housing surfaces as necessary.
- Check brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage.
- Check clamping bolts/brackets are tightened correctly.
- Check all camera and all alarm presets.